Gibson Brands Forums

Any guess' on epiphone teaser

jddc_115

Hey everyone,

So I noticed that epiphone posted a picture under the blog section of the epiphone website (http://www.epiphone.com/News/Features/Blog.aspx). Clearly a teaser for an upcoming release without any real information, but I'm a sucker, so it's sparked my imagination and interest. My best guess would be the genesis that seems to be going into production. What do you guys think it is?

J.

TV silver Genesis. This might be the clue

This guitar has become quite popular with the collector crowd and the players that own them are very loyal to the unique guitar. Wouldn't it be cool if this guitar were re-issued?

But the genesis has already been reissued hasnt it?

Haha yeh Epiphone's Firebird shape is completely wrong compared to the Gibson!! What happened there??

I just want the non-reverse, I love that guitar but is far too expensive for me to buy the Gibson. Much prefer it to the normal firebird, I used to have a tokai firebird and it was awkward for me to play and uncomfortable

TV silver Genesis. This might be the clue

This guitar has become quite popular with the collector crowd and the players that own them are very loyal to the unique guitar. Wouldn't it be cool if this guitar were re-issued?

Your quote was from a different blog entry futher down the page for the Genesis reissue. The silver case is most likely for the TV Silver series that was just announced. However, the entry for the silver cases is now gone and only the header remains. :-k

Archived