Gibson Brands Forums

I'm rather pleased with myself

Flight959

@ Flight: That's a lovely pic of the castle and I was wondering if that's the same castle that was on the cover of Donovan's "Gift From A Flower To A Garden" 2 album set from 1968-it certainly looks very very much like it,so much so that it most certainly has to be.

@ Flight: That's a lovely pic of the castle and I was wondering if that's the same castle that was on the cover of Donovan's "Gift From A Flower To A Garden" 2 album set from 1968-it certainly looks very very much like it,so much so that it most certainly has to be.

Yes, looking at the cover it's definitely the same Castle.. Bodiam

I've always had an interest in photography but with the way things are going at work my interest has started increasing as it might be time for a change in profession..

Anyway I joined an online photo site which holds weekly and monthly competitions where other photographers vote on each others photos in individual categories. [rolleyes]

I submitted numerous photos yesterday and got six online awards... [biggrin]

My best was this picture which made it into the top 2% [tongue]

496a78dd.jpg

Now i'm really stoked!!

Thinking I was in the top 2% was incorrect..... It was actually 2nd!!!! (in its category)

Another photo in this thread will be in the London Metro Newspaper tablet version 0n 30th... [thumbup]

Kind Regards,

And thanks for the comments!

Regards

Archived