Gibson Brands Forums

jack white new cd

blindboygrunt

Jack White is one of those guys I think I should get but don't. I should go for his raw, heavy on the upstroke and big low end (which explains his affinity for Gretsch Ranchers which have about as overpowering low end as it gets) approach to playing. I sure would like to talk to that guy who does all the modding and custom work on his mail order guitars though.

Jack White is one of those guys I think I should get but don't. I should go for his raw, heavy on the upstroke and big low end (which explains his affinity for Gretsch Ranchers which have about as overpowering low end as it gets) approach to playing. I sure would like to talk to that guy who does all the modding and custom work on his mail order guitars though.

his latest one is a bit less emm 'experimental' than the white stripes , less raw . full of attitude all the same :-)

Liked the Raconteurs, not because of Jack White, but only because Brendan Benson carried that band...

[thumbup]

Archived