Gibson Brands Forums

I miss my British buddies!!!!

onewilyfool

@willy, I think there's a few brits on here bud, maybe not the names you called, but there's folks around.

Please forgive the lack of a complete list....lol....I quickly wrote down the Brits I personally hadn't seen in a long time......the rest of the regular suspects were under the umbrella of "others".....lol

Please forgive the lack of a complete list....lol....I quickly wrote down the Brits I personally hadn't seen in a long time......the rest of the regular suspects were under the umbrella of "others".....lol

We haven't heard from Jinder for a while - all is well I hope!

BluesKing777.

• 3 months later...

Johnt, Albertjohn, Thermolink, and others.....you know who you are!!! I rarely see you posting these days, and I'd really like to hear from you all. I miss that special way you use the English language, your special idioms, your dry sense of humor....your vast knowledge of brew and single malt, your music posts....please friends, let us know how you are doing and what you've been up to!!!!

Not bloody surprised - yah can't even spell our names right.....

.....how the heck are yah, you old rascall. [thumbup]

Archived