Gibson Brands Forums

"you are not allowed to use the private messaging system"?

S t e v e

anyone else getting this message? i got a pm and can't read it for some reason [huh]

Hi Steve,

I hope things are picking up for you and you are on the mend.

As a test, try sending me a PM. I'll send one to you as well so you can test again.

Dave

Guest farnsbarns

Steve, is there any chance you changed your DOB. I believe that members younger than a certain age are blocked from the PM system.

Steve, is there any chance you changed your DOB. I believe that members younger than a certain age are blocked from the PM system.

Haven't changed a thing buddy, I'll contact admin when i get home this evening...thanks all.

who do i contact? there are quiet a few admins... :mellow:

Any of them should be able to help you out. Duane seems to be one who is seen here more often, so it might be best to contact him. If he's not the right one, he will tell you who to contact to get it resolved.

In the mean time, a couple of things that sometimes help with general glitches on Forums (if that is what this is) are logging out and back in, and clearing your cache'. Worth a try while waiting for them to get back to you, but I'd suggest you go ahead and contact them right away.

i can't contact admin as i can't send PM'S :mellow:

duane, i know i been a pain in the butt in the past but can we let by gones be by gones and start a fresh?...sort this out for me please? :unsure:

i can't contact admin as i can't send PM'S :mellow:

duane, i know i been a pain in the butt in the past but can we let by gones be by gones and start a fresh?...sort this out for me please? :unsure:

I'll alert an Admin to your situation

Archived