Gibson Brands Forums

I'm not a Hummingbird fan...

gearbasher

Gorgeous' date=' but I'd still suck if I owned it. Doesn't matter if it's the J200 or the $100 Seagull, bad playing is bad playing.[/quote']

That's what I am aiming at bad playing!

No matter how hard I practice atrocious is the best compliment the noise I make has ever had!

Shortly afterwards the guy's hearing dog fellover clutching it's ears

The cover of both my band's new single ('Let My Love Be Your Shelter') and album ('Postcards From Valonia') features the hummingbirds in flight from the headstock of that guitar in the artwork!

We worked with the design guys at Sony to create a cover that was evocative of our music, but also had a little tip of the hat to the fact that we're all Gibsonheads.

I have no idea how to post a pic, but if anyone would like to see for themselves, the album cover is on the front page of www.mercurymenmusic.com.

You can also download the new single for free at the above site if you wish...not a plug/shameless self promo, just a heads-up for anyone who fancies a free tune :-)

The cover of both my band's new single ('Let My Love Be Your Shelter') and album ('Postcards From Valonia') features the hummingbirds in flight from the headstock of that guitar in the artwork!

We worked with the design guys at Sony to create a cover that was evocative of our music' date=' but also had a little tip of the hat to the fact that we're all Gibsonheads.

I have no idea how to post a pic, but if anyone would like to see for themselves, the album cover is on the front page of www.mercurymenmusic.com.

You can also download the new single for free at the above site if you wish...not a plug/shameless self promo, just a heads-up for anyone who fancies a free tune :-)

[/quote']

And a very fine tune indeed it is!

Archived