Gibson Brands Forums

Jackson Browne Model 1 Review

JuanCarlosVejar

So, like I asked on your other thread, have you found one you thinking of pulling the trigger on? Are you able to try any out or are you going to have to order over the Internet? To answer your original question re. Wide bodies... I'm average frame wise and an sj200 is no problem at all, so I'm sure you'd have no problem with the JB.

So, like I asked on your other thread, have you found one you thinking of pulling the trigger on? Are you able to try any out or are you going to have to order over the Internet? To answer your original question re. Wide bodies... I'm average frame wise and an sj200 is no problem at all, so I'm sure you'd have no problem with the JB.

40yearsp,

I am going to have to order it .

but not yet ... while I really dig the guitar ... I might be ordering it in December /January

thanks to you and all the guys who replied on my thread

JC

I wish they had a better player doing those Music Villa demos. And, my computer speakers don't add much, either. Maybe I should use earbuds when listening.

I think his overall playing level is fine, what frustrates me with many American guitar shop demos is that they still think 90% of the world plays only bluegrass, when its in fact probably the other way round ..

I think his overall playing level is fine, what frustrates me with many American guitar shop demos is that they still think 90% of the world plays only bluegrass, when its in fact probably the other way round ..

I guess what I mean is, he pretty much the does the same thing with every guitar he's showing us. Never really seems to put the guitar through its paces. The poor audio quality is my biggest beef. I'll go back and listen to this demo with headphones to hear the difference.

I guess what I mean is, he pretty much the does the same thing with every guitar he's showing us. Never really seems to put the guitar through its paces. The poor audio quality is my biggest beef. I'll go back and listen to this demo with headphones to hear the difference.

Jannus ,

I know the reason for this :

the guy who shoots the videos (Levy) asks Tony( the bearded guy in the video) to play the same stuff on almost every video for comparison with other videos. so he basically limits Tony to playing the same stuff everytime. But last I heard people have started to ask Levy to change things up ... it's about time :D . So I hope we start seeing some changes .

JC

Archived