Gibson Brands Forums

guy clarke cover

blindboygrunt

Nice one BBG. You have real talent for these laid back folky numbers and your voice and the J-45 is a perfect match. How do you Irish guys get that cigarettes and whisky voice ? Or is it simply cigarettes and whisky ?

How's the man cave BBG, looks pretty spacious from here, give us some pics, lovin' mine !

cigarettes and guinness aussie , but i gave the smokes up a while ago ....

i have been livin in a little two up two down house for three years so i feel like i'm now living in an aircraft hanger.

the man cave is a large room that was almost a granny flat type thing so i'm a couple of doora and a long hallway well outta the way, , will double up as a dining room for christmas etc . so will hardly encroach on me .

i'll get pics of it when it looks a bit more respectable , need some furniture and new wallpaper , am still livin outta boxes , but such a happy camper :)

thanks for the kind words

Good job on a sweet tune. Guy Clark is a master of those "slice of life" songs that are a joy to play, because we're often singing about ourselves. I think you do a very believable rendition of this song. .......Yeah, and a man cave is very important. At least to a man..

Fine performance there BB

haven't heard much of this guys stuff.. not my exact cuppa tea.. but a very believable rendition from you. I don't know why you where asking about singing lessons before.... pah to that.. you sound exactly as ya should [thumbup]

btw you look like you lost weight.. stress of moving ?

glad you got some music space now..we expect and welcome more tunes from ya now.... keep the faith.

Archived