Gibson Brands Forums

even PM ....

blindboygrunt

incidently , doom and gloom peaked at 97 in the british singles chart .... thats sad

Whats sadder is

while Greece burns.. people search through the rubbish bins in Spain looking for food and most of Europe is on it's knees

an investment firm in Paris hires The Rolling Stones to play a private party for it's employes.. and the BBC reports on it.

( from the article " There will be a second private gig on Monday funded by investment company Carmignac Gestion for their employees." )

Bit too political for here but .. like a Bob Dylan album states

World Gone Wrong

Very apposite point made... :blink: [thumbup]

I am guessing £M would change hands for a short 'unique' set

'Coincidentally' from an investment/banking organisation

Yet another example of short termism with questionable use of clients' hard earned money...

V

:-({|=

Expect anything when feeling out the course of human kind. Here in the US, the right wing is contemplating electing a couple of religious fundamentalists to the highest office, one of which posseses enormous wealth and the kind of detachment from reality that often goes hand and hand with it. One step forward-two back.

I'll be fiddling, umm, I mean pickin' while the empire is burning, and they'll have to pry the J45 from my cold, dead hands. The overwhelming force in the universe, after all, is entropy. More coffee!

That pic of Ron Woods' grandma was quaint.

Probably not the platform for my thoughts on the financial industries... and talking politics on a guitar forum, I'll pass on that too.

However, 12 quid to see a bunch of pensioners covering hits of the popular 60's & 70's act The Rolling Stones (not the best covers band out there we should remember) isn't too expensive if your entertainment options for an evening are somewhat limited.

However, 12 quid to see a bunch of pensioners covering hits of the popular 60's & 70's act The Rolling Stones (not the best covers band out there we should remember) isn't too expensive if your entertainment options for an evening are somewhat limited.

I'm assuming you would rather be bound and gagged for the evening.......

Don't those dominatrix types cost some money....?

Archived