Gibson Brands Forums

Old Keef Photo

JuanCarlosVejar

Doesnt seem like Bryan is interested too much though ..

btw: Mrs EA works in one of the most popular Theatres here in Prague and they just launched a play about Brian Jones, in the style of Winnie the Pooh, serious.

I think I might have a toke and check it out sometime.

Doesnt seem like Bryan is interested too much though ..

Brian was extraordinary sharp looking that day -

btw: Mrs EA works in one of the most popular Theatres here in Prague and they just launched a play about Brian Jones, in the style of Winnie the Pooh, serious.

I think I might have a toke and check it out sometime.

Sounds more than interesting to these ear - you know they call Pooh a taoist.

Please post a review -

If you haven't checked it out yet, Charlie Is My Darling, a film of the Stones' 1965 tour of Ireland is out on DVD and it's amazing. Film is restored and the audio captures the beauty of the early Stones. Listen on headphones and The Last Time will take your head off. Brian plays a way cool Firebird.

Backstage, Keith has his Gibson acoustic (I won't try to guess which one...) and he and Mick run through a few tunes.

Really great stuff!

If you haven't checked it out yet, Charlie Is My Darling, a film of the Stones' 1965 tour of Ireland is out on DVD and it's amazing. Film is restored and the audio captures the beauty of the early Stones. Listen on headphones and The Last Time will take your head off. Brian plays a way cool Firebird.

Backstage, Keith has his Gibson acoustic (I won't try to guess which one...) and he and Mick run through a few tunes.

Really great stuff!

If not the Bird above, probably the natural topped Heritage.

Will look out for the film, Smurfbird -

guys i found an image of Keith with a Bird but the image is reversed because of a mirror :

keith-richards-gibson-acoustic.jpg

Yeap cool shot.

I believe it was backstage at the Ed Sullivan Show. Keith used it to play Lady Jane and Brian was on the dulcimer that you ca also see in the pic. Noticed the bandage around Brian's wrist...You can see the same on the Ed Sullivan Shoow as well.

JC

Archived