Gibson Brands Forums

Tennessee Border on a Firebird Custom =D

JuanCarlosVejar

Wrong number EA- this guy got his way before I finally got mine.

Btw. the planned recording of the deer was postponed, so I can't really play mine due to the exact state of the strings, which can't be altered.

But I keep it out of the case and watch it every day - wait for it to get a tan.

Have the guitar right here and look forward to it at the same time - rather absurd.

It's an orchestra !

This is more like it ~ E-minor73.jpg

Guitar sounds good..but $5 grand...

For anyone that really loves a song and wants to get closer to it ..playing it on an instrument is second only to creating it.

This is a nice sounding cover of a memorable song by the Classics IV from 1969 I think..the Martin sounds real good here..720p is clearest.

Btw. the planned recording of the deer was postponed, so I can't really play mine due to the exact state of the strings, which can't be altered.

But I keep it out of the case and watch it every day - wait for it to get a tan.

Have the guitar right here and look forward to it at the same time - rather absurd.

It's an orchestra !

Ah..You used to be in Mott the Hoople, right?

Guitar sounds good..but $5 grand...

For anyone that really loves a song and wants to get closer to it ..playing it on an instrument is second only to creating it.

This is a nice sounding cover of a memorable song by the Classics IV from 1969 I think..the Martin sounds real good here..720p is clearest.

Is that you Mersey? The guitar does indeed sound nice, but it looks rather like a Martin tribute to the L Century. Given all the MOTS on it, you could say that its design hinges around that of the LOO.

I knew it... he's the bloke out of Status Quo!

Rick Parfitt or Francis Rossi? Or the bass player who is also an extra in Lord of the Rings?

I have another theory, PM. If you place a cylindrical mirror in the middle of a circular piece of paper, and write so that the name Ian Iachimoe appears in the mirror, on the paper you will find that your anamorphosis reads EMinor7. Not only that, but the 3 dots from the is are transformed into the following diagram:

E-MINOR-7-CHORD.gif

Add to that Em7's mysterious European origins, his time spent in London, and then the States, and I have to conclude that he is in fact the man who replaced McCartney on bass for so much of the other Beatles' output. Em7, you are Klaus Voormann, and I claim my five pounds.

Klaus+Bangladesh.jpg

Ha ha ha Mojo, , , nice stuff, but your shell flies straight over the target.

A good friend interviewed Voorman some years back, tho. He's a nice fellow -

Oh, go on. Give us a clue! Did they allude to you in I am the Walrus or Glass Onion?

Oh, go on. Give us a clue! Did they allude to you in I am the Walrus or Glass Onion?

Now you've got him nailed down........, but I think he was just a lad back then. A precocious lad, of course. Maybe Leonard Cohen's younger brother.....

It's an orchestra !

So Em7 is Sammy Hagar ...there you go, you heard it first right here.

I remember seeing this guys video a long time ago and thinking " wow that thing has a ring to it!" . After reading the specs and the price tag I decided something else would be better for my first Gibson. But, the video is great. That guy really nails the song

Archived