Gibson Brands Forums

Celine Dion

Homz

That's bad' date=' but Shania Twain's version is right up there with it. Neither of them should be covering You Shook Me All Night Long. Its wrong. WRONG I TELL YOU. WRONG! That's TWO Canadians who've damaged my ears and left a permenant scar on my brain.[/quote']

No worries, Mike. A good dose of Neil will fix that, and you will forget Canada's slights on the musical world, and remember all that is good and Canadian. Might I suggest Tonights the Night, Zuma or American Stars n Bars as remedy? Rust Never Sleeps & Live Rust work wonders too.

That's bad' date=' but Shania Twain's version is right up there with it. Neither of them should be covering You Shook Me All Night Long. Its wrong. WRONG I TELL YOU. WRONG! That's TWO Canadians who've damaged my ears and left a permenant scar on my brain.[/quote']

This is true, but at least I can turn the volume to zero on a Shania Twain video and still enjoy the view. Ha ha!

Wonder how your neighbors the Canadians like her.

I don't!! I purposely made using my home stereo very complicated to use so my wife can't put her on. This way I control what I hear. Nothing would ruin my day more than arriving home after work to hear her blarring though the speakers.

might be three if i do that second life show!

Archived