Gibson Brands Forums

Who remembers buggin KSdaddy

ol fred

Don't remember exactly but it was a fairly long thread based around the idea that we (using the term lightly) were a bit more refined than those rascals over at the lounge. [-(

Anyway...we got the pinned thread but we don't use it much to respond, me included.

I'mma gonna try harder to welcome new voices on the forum and I think everyone ought to give duluthdan an ethereal clap on the back, cause he's always there to greet the new folks. [thumbup]

Don't remember exactly but it was a fairly long thread based around the idea that we (using the term lightly) were a bit more refined than those rascals over at the lounge. [-(

Anyway...we got the pinned thread but we don't use it much to respond, me included.

I'mma gonna try harder to welcome new voices on the forum and I think everyone ought to give duluthdan an ethereal clap on the back, cause he's always there to greet the new folks. [thumbup]

Why thank you Fred! There's always room around this campfire for someone to roll up a log and sit a spell. Better to welcome somebody than to ignore, I always figure.

yea kudos to Dan...he's always takes time to comment on others song clips too........as well as being" quick with a joke and a light of your smoke!"

Ah yes, before the great forum crash of '53...a lot of posts were lost that day..

Mostly just fence posts, however, since this was a couple of months before Al Gore invented the internet as a 7-year-old. (I remember the day well.)

Archived