Gibson Brands Forums

Who wants to sit an pick with jt &DanvilleRob ?

ol fred

Hopefully within the next sixty days jt will be doing a presentation at a music store in Folsom, CA.

If you would like to spend an evening chatting and playing in the Sierra Nevada foothills at the Never Sweat Ranch.

Speak now or forever hold your piece

Hopefully within the next sixty days jt will be doing a presentation at a music store in Folsom, CA.

If you would like to spend an evening chatting and playing in the Sierra Nevada foothills at the Never Sweat Ranch.

Speak now ir forever hold your piece

Fred,

Let's definitely do this! I'm a bit intimidated by the prospect of jamming with Danville. But JT, frankly, scares me not in the least. Well, at least as concerns his guitar playing skills.

These days I limit myself to one out of state picking trip. While California sounds nice and I would love to me ya'll I will be grabbing a guitar and my gris gris bag (blessed by a priestess who I met when I stopped in the midst of an August Louisiana thunder storm to change her tire) and heading to the Mississippi Hill Country to do a bit of blues pickin' so am spoken for. I do appreciate the invite though.

OK, count me it. I have to personally thank JT for helping me with my L-1 purchase....hmmmm....I wonder if he drinks single malt????

The only problem is....now I have to feel intimidated playing next to JT AND WIly! (both those guys are GOOD!)

Archived