Gibson Brands Forums

Something I've never done before.

AXE®

Not that it matters or has to do with anything, but I gotta say that he looks like he means business too! I'm sick and tired of seeing pretty boys (that Tyler Bryant kid for example). Whether you like it or not, image is important. It has nothing to do with the quality of music, but image helps sell ****...let's face it, it's true.

Not that it matters or has to do with anything, but I gotta say that he looks like he means business too! I'm sick and tired of seeing pretty boys (that Tyler Bryant kid for example). Whether you like it or not, image is important. It has nothing to do with the quality of music, but image helps sell ****...let's face it, it's true.

And who the f are you to say he's not pretty? You like boys?

Nothing wrong with being pretty and playing guitar [cursing]

Well, I listened all the way through. Kinda wanna do my part, although I don't know what it is.

Pat on the back for AXEtrademark for giving the encouragement and the boost.

I know opinions weren't asked for, but I want to a least say, I heard a lot of things in this that are deeper than just hot licks and lead playing. I wouldn't want to judge a guy on just one tune, but on this, it seems this guy really knows how to bring the heat. And what he does during the course of the whole tune, it seems he has the ability to push a tune forward, give that sense of 'velocity', and put a mood to it in that sense. Licks don't do this. He plays this one like he has a developed ability to to bring it up from inside and make something happen.

I'm just sayin'.

He looks like rock n' roll, which isn't pretty.

Just 'cause Ace is a dog...I always thoght the guy with the star on his eye was very cute. Not that either actually rock *cough

He does look like he's invested though...glad AXE (registered trademark) posted this. Rock needs support in these poo-pop times.

Just 'cause Ace is a dog...I always thoght the guy with the star on his eye was very cute. Not that either actually rock *cough

He does look like he's invested though...glad AXE (registered trademark) posted this. Rock needs support in these poo-pop times.

Calling Ace a dog is being kind...and I love the guy....I don't know why I'm giving an opinion on how men look...

Rock does need support. Blame Napster and the rest of em'. Lars was right.

Archived