Gibson Brands Forums

Smooth move Ace!

jaxson50

He stopped paying the mortgage as well as the taxes because he moved out west. The house in question continued to be used as a business address for his company Max Cake Productions. Then again, it might be a lie to cover his a$$......

Ace ain't broke, he just loves to vacation with his wife and go gamble in Atlantic City (anywhere with a slot machines....KISS has a digital slot machine now....).......

It could be worse. He could be Vinnie Vincent....[scared]

Ughh....two of the weirdest lookin' most ***-ugly mother****ers in rock n' roll...they very well could be alien rejects....You got a guy who looks like a transvestite and a guy who looks like a bleached Cherokee that had his face ran over a few times...

1361858204[/url]' post='1334901']

He stopped paying the mortgage as well as the taxes because he moved out west. The house in question continued to be used as a business address for his company Max Cake Productions. Then again, it might be a lie to cover his a$......

Ace ain't broke, he just loves to vacation with his wife and go gamble in Atlantic City (anywhere with a slot machines....KISS has a digital slot machine now....).......

It could be worse. He could be Vinnie Vincent....[scared]

Ughh....two of the weirdest lookin' most ***-ugly mother****ers in rock n' roll...they very well could be alien rejects....You got a guy who looks like a transvestite and a guy who looks like a bleached Cherokee that had his face ran over a few times...

ROTF!

Good business move yes.

Ethical. Not so much.

Walking away and foreclosing is the cheaper way out. As he was advised by his Council and Accountant.

That's pretty much more of a realistic explanation, but I wouldn't be so quick to say it was unethical unless we know more.

I could easily so a situation where he wanted to voluntarily give the house to the bank, and the bank refused to take it. Or perhaps the bank advised him to not make the payments if he didn't want it anymore, and the bank chose to wait until now.

2 years is a long time compared to what is the norm lately. I doubt the bank was making an exception for ACE and giving him a break. And I have seen, and heard, of a LOT of goofy stuff, as well as unethical stuff, the banks are doing.

Ace is horrible with business. I don't know if this was a business move or just laziness. He could have just stopped paying simply because he moved and didn't know what he was really doing. He's dysfunctional that way.

But then again, he has been known to screw people.

Ace in the hole....But he doesn't give a **** (as usual). Some hero I got, eh?

Ace is horrible with business. I don't know if this was a business move or just laziness. He could have just stopped paying simply because he moved and didn't know what he was really doing. He's dysfunctional that way.

But then again, he has been known to screw people.

Ace in the hole....But he doesn't give a **** (as usual). Some hero I got, eh?

Kaleb, have you ever heard of G.G. Allin? If you were into GG as much as you were into ArseFreehley, the threads you post would be even funnier. But ah well....

Archived