Gibson Brands Forums

SANSJAM Prep Photos

ol fred

Hey Ho, Things have been very busy at the Ranch as of late from clearing more ground for campers

(If you click the facebook link, it's a series of photos of the clearing operation. Dozer and all.)

https://www.facebook...&type=3

to running a soundcheck for our new system this past Saturday

8564838511_fc52030105.jpg

I think it's time for a larger stage from 20 to 40.

complete 4 mains, 4 stage mon, 5 ear mon

Fun afternoon integrating PA about half of it visible here

Wish I had time to chat,

Fred

I sure wish I could have been there.

I gotta remember to bring my bass this year.... PA.... couple of acoustic guitars...... couple of amps... anything else?

Oh yeah.... my BIL to do videos......

If Fred keeps expanding this thing .... MTV will be there to do the video [thumbup]

Thanks for sharing those photos. Always nice to get a closer glimpse of another corner of the planet.

Favorites The party-zone with the tattooed ceiling and the lonely stage with the blue kit, , , then of course the totally amazing canyon/S-shaped river.

Several movies must have found settings and locations there over the years.

Stay Happy -

Thanks for sharing those photos. Always nice to get a closer glimpse of another corner of the planet.

Favorites – The party-zone with the tattooed ceiling and the lonely stage with the blue kit, , , then of course the totally amazing canyon/S-shaped river.

Several movies must have found settings and locations there over the years.

Stay Happy -

Fred's place is way up in the hills in northern California. It's a beautiful setting, even if it was wickedly hot when I was there last year. If he keeps up with his expansion plans, he will be giving the Fur Peace Ranch a run for its money.

Fred's place is way up in the hills in northern California. It's a beautiful setting, even if it was wickedly hot when I was there last year. If he keeps up with his expansion plans, he will be giving the Fur Peace Ranch a run for its money.

Nick, you gonna make it this year again?

I'm as nervous as a whore in church that the date will get set when I can't make it.....

I look forward to SANSJAM all year!

Nick, you gonna make it this year again?

I'm as nervous as a whore in church that the date will get set when I can't make it.....

I look forward to SANSJAM all year!

Not sure yet if I will make it. I will almost certainly be in SF at the time, but it's all a matter of the work schedule.

If there was ANY way I could fly you all here for the jam it would be my pleasure. I really miss the camaraderie here.

Prep for the jam, which is still months away and maintaining the Never Sweat Ranch page on facebook has really turned into a full time job. After this years jam, the core group is discussing the formation of a not for profit organization and the music will be moved to a larger, public venue where we will be charging admission with the proceeds going to a cause of our choice.

For all of you that can't make it...your music is played before the stage opens and during dinner....you will be here in spirit. We're also talking about doing a live audio stream, if we do I'll be sure to post the link.

Thank you all for your continued support !

Peace n Love,

Fred

Edit: Em-7, Sure would like to have a full cut on that lovely new Firebird to add to our playlist.

Here's a fuzzy shot of the stage last night during the light test, and another of the parking area just b4 the soundcheck Saturday morning.

8571181213_a989ea0bdf.jpg

8572274958_300f9aa449.jpg

Here's a fuzzy shot of the stage last night during the light test, and another of the parking area just b4 the soundcheck Saturday morning.[/size]

8572274958_300f9aa449.jpg

Fred,

You gotta do somethin' about them pesky four-legged critters cluttering up the car park.

I guess a little R&R music blasted through the speakers will drive them away......

In the Wild Hills of Leitrim Rob,..the North West

bloody freezin !

I see...not Northern Ireland, but WAY up there in Ireland, eh?

All you gotta do is hop on over to Belfast or Dublin, catch a flight to Heathrow...then catch a flight

over the pole to SFO and you're almost at Fred's!

Archived