Gibson Brands Forums

Royal Blood.. New rock duo

Rabs

I didnt think I was going to dig a duo especially just bass and drums.What a power killer sound those two make,great lead, bass player and the drummer is one heavy pounding dude.I expected one of those Lemmy Kilmister like vocals but was really surprised by the good vocals .Thanks for the tip Rabs

I didnt think I was going to dig a duo especially just bass and drums.What a power killer sound those two make,great lead, bass player and the drummer is one heavy pounding dude.I expected one of those Lemmy Kilmister like vocals but was really surprised by the good vocals .Thanks for the tip Rabs

Always happy to share the wealth :)

Guest Farnsbarns

These 2 guys are really great people too. You couldn't wish to meet a nicer couple of chaps. Their new album has been the fastest selling in 3 years!

Not my thing...

It just really doesn't evoke any passion or interest in me. I just don't care for it...

Clearly they are talented. But it's not for me...

But then again I thought the same thing about AC/DC back in the day and now I love them...

Musical tastes evolve and I suspect you must be in a pretty specific area of a musical evolution to appreciate them with more enthusiasm than I can manufacture for them...

Archived