Gibson Brands Forums

Eduard from Switzerland

bundigibson

Hi,

My name is Eduard. Totally new to guitars, looking to learn as soon as possible. Thought I'd register to share my experiences and gather as much information as possible (I'm sure I need it).

I'm looking into getting an acoustic guitar soon. I'm sure I will have a bunch of questions.

Best wishes

• Upvote 1

Hi,

My name is Eduard. Totally new to guitars, looking to learn as soon as possible. Thought I'd register to share my experiences and gather as much information as possible (I'm sure I need it).

I'm looking into getting an acoustic guitar soon. I'm sure I will have a bunch of questions.

Best wishes

Hi Eduard, welcome to the forum.

Check the acoustic forum out. That's where you'll get the best possible responses.

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/forum/40-gibson-acoustic/

hey there Ed.

I've been to your lovely country quite a few times over the past 10-15 years, mainly Vaud region - where abouts are you?

Zurich since a couple of years! Basel region before (also a couple of years), and Geneva region (only half a year) before all that. All lovely places.

Zurich since a couple of years! Basel region before (also a couple of years), and Geneva region (only half a year) before all that. All lovely places.

We had some friends move from the U.S. to Basel about ten years ago. As far as I know they still live there and had no intention of leaving.

Welcome to the forum Eduard. msp_thumbup.gif Great to have you here. Theres such great folks here and very helpful so if you have any questions, don't hesitate. Also if your undecided on which guitar to buy, there are experts who love to help you spend your money in the right direction. msp_rolleyes.gif