Gibson Brands Forums

Yet Another Use for a Guitar Case

fortyearspickn

Well, it doesn't say he had a guitar, just a case he had with him. Don't we all carry an empty guitar case when walking 26 miles in bitter cold across a frozen lake to see a woman? On the other hand, he may have been a few frets short of a full neck.

This is the central reason why I play the guitar and not the violin.

Double bass might even be a better idea if you're going to head across questionable frozen water. You could also use the double bass case as a boat when you fell through the ice.

Double bass might even be a better idea if you're going to head across questionable frozen water. You could also use the double bass case as a boat when you fell through the ice.

Nick,

I did this for while, but got tired of carrying the thing. Plus, after I used the case as a boat, it was wet when I slept it in. So, the guitar (and case) was a compromise.

Or a coffin and just be "buried at sea" I guess. [flapper] Dang, some of these stupid stories ya just couldn't make something up to top them as weird. [confused]

To me I'd rather have a Cello, then I wouldn't have to walk 26 miles to see a gal or carry a empty case. My cello could keep me warm too!!

Aster

cellobodypainting_zpsc0ea8261.jpg

Archived