Gibson Brands Forums

Let's see your pedal boards

Karloff

This is the current one, but I realize today how the amp on which they're connected has an influence on how the od pedals sounds, this pedal board sounds so well on my Marshall JVM 410 head, specially the BB Preamp on the 2nd channel (light crunch on hard attack), but sounds so crappy on the Orange Tiny Terror, sounds fuzzy, and the OCD sounds like there's almost no od added.

On the Tiny, the best stays light crunch + a TS9; perfect bluesy sound whatever the guitar.

2a9b3991-02bf-4097-ad0f-5d9921496eca_zps8b6ffdbf.jpg

This is my board right now (Sole-Mate reverb unit not pictured). I went back to the Phase 90, but I am looking at getting either a Heptode Virtuoso or a Maxon PhaseTone.

full.jpg

This was my layout six months ago, with the Small Stone (mod'd by our very own Dub-T-123).

full.jpg

Let me know if there is any confusion on what the heck some of these pedals are.

Nice one EVOL! Is that approx what your Fuzz Factory is usually set at?

Thanks, brother. Those Fuzzfactory settings are about what I use. My goal is Velcro fuzz without it choking out so I have to dial back some of the controls. I try to leave the gate wide open, but sometimes after forcing the pedal into oscillation, it won't calm down and the gate can corral the squeals. I don't play chords with my fuzz. The FµckOverdrive does that job well enough.

I think about getting another fuzz with fewer knobs sometimes (Yardbox or Fuzzolo), but it would be hard to live without the oscillation. A Fuzzolo with the pulse wave setting all the way clockwise is nirvana for me.

1334868C-9DE6-4AD2-83FE-3E4FC4BBF3D8_zpsb9nlidvl.jpg

Here's what I've been using. I normally have the delay at the end of the chain but set it up this way on accident

Still pretty much sounded the same :P

Simple and clean. I love it.

That Fuzz-Tone is giving me gear envy!

Archived