Gibson Brands Forums

Thread Title Deleted by Author

SoundMaster

Well... I kinda blushed at that, but here's one I think you missed - he's not seen quite as much lately, but...

L5Larry knows more about archtops, I think, than about any half dozen of the rest of us. Maybe more than any dozen. And maybe even that's an understatement.

m

Late to this post. Sorry SB!

Well... I kinda blushed at that, but.....L5Larry knows more about archtops, I think, than about any half dozen of the rest of us. Maybe more than any dozen. And maybe even that's an understatement...

I thank you for the gracious compliment, SB, but a reasonable understanding of the history of the LP is pretty much my limit, so I kinda blushed, too.

There are many others here who have a wonderful and comprehensive appreciation of the history of Gibson as a marque as milod says L5Larry is one of the best informed.

Visiting the arch-top and flat-top sections of this forum is an enlightening experience and I am aware of just how lucky we are to have such a resource so readily to hand.

But, seriously, thanks again for the thought. It is appreciated.

And +1 for the rest! Great list.

P.

Well thanks for the vote :)

And while I may be more public about my building than most (cos I started on here) I am still but a hack compared to some of the other guys I know on here who build and have like proper work shops and tools (one day hopefully I will too)... I am still almost a newbie compared to them :)

Archived