Gibson Brands Forums

goin Def

saturn

Oh my God!

It`s been a while since the last time I`ve heard these gems.

Brilliant tunes! Great, beefy guitar tones. Steve Clark, of course... It`s one of the best hard rock albums ever!

Thanks for posting!

Cheers... Bence

These ones rocks! [thumbup]

Far, far away from what they're doing since the 90's :(

Yes, unfortunately.

As much as I admire Vivian Campbell, I feel it's not the best position for Him. He is guitar hero, He doesn't fits into the position of a second guitarist in a band.

...while Clark was such a unique guitarist. He could make chills running up the spine without playing trillion of notes per second. He is sadly missed.

Bence

Yes, unfortunately.

As much as I admire Vivian Campbell, I feel it's not the best position for Him. He is guitar hero, He doesn't fits into the position of a second guitarist in a band.

...while Clark was such a unique guitarist. He could make chills running up the spine without playing trillion of notes per second. He is sadly missed.

Bence

Yes, I agree about Steve Clark, he was like Izzy Stradlin on Appetite for Destruction from G'n'Rs, or Malcolm Young in AC/DC, the kind of guitar player underrated because they're in the shadows of great lead guitarist. :(

about Vivian Campbell, I have to say that I would prefer him as lead than Phil Collen, I find Phil Collen playing 'flat', very good, but doesn't speak to me.

Archived