Gibson Brands Forums

2017 SG

darling67

Working on our November catalogue, and a bunch of new images for the Gibson 2017 line just came in…

It would be unethical for me to post images of them… but I can say that there's a real sharp-looking Cherry Burst SG Standard coming. I may just have no choice but to grab one at some point!

[thumbup]

Working on our November catalogue, and a bunch of new images for the Gibson 2017 line just came in…

It would be unethical for me to post images of them… but I can say that there's a real sharp-looking Cherry Burst SG Standard coming. I may just have no choice but to grab one at some point!

[thumbup]

Such a tease.....but it sounds like a looker, can't wait until they release some images and details of the solid body line.

Ohh cool.. I will be on the search for them :)

Thanks for the heads up... And indeed if you look on the Gibson product page they have a 2017 section that says Coming Soon.

By the way.. Any double cuts ?

Ohh cool.. I will be on the search for them :)

Thanks for the heads up... And indeed if you look on the Gibson product page they have a 2017 section that says Coming Soon.

By the way.. Any double cuts ?

No double-cuts as far as I can see... sorry. [sad]

There are bunch of LP's, some Firebirds, and this SG Standard so far....

Such a tease.....but it sounds like a looker, can't wait until they release some images and details of the solid body line.

Yeah, if they're coming into our data base now, I am sure Gibson will be adding them to their generic "2017" place-holder page soon.

Hmmmmmm.....probably not, but I sent several people at Gibson photoshopped ideas fir a cherry burst and goldtop SG. I never heard back from any of the people I sent them to, but I also made a pretty good case for bringing out some design work as in bursts and such.

Anyway-that is great news and I know what SG I'll be buying soon!

Hmmmmmm.....probably not, but I sent several people at Gibson photoshopped ideas fir a cherry burst and goldtop SG. I never heard back from any of the people I sent them to, but I also made a pretty good case for bringing out some design work as in bursts and such.

Anyway-that is great news and I know what SG I'll be buying soon!

Perhaps they took your suggestion…? [rolleyes]

Oh well.....i was REALLY hoping something like this

image_zpsaizlgppe.png

Well..... you could remove the pick guard, and ADD a black toggle switch "plate", and you'd be close.

But I like the price of this new 2017 a lot better than that model's! [scared]

;)

Archived