Gibson Brands Forums

Hey! I got Fans!

ChanMan

Seriously. Just found out tonight that my son's friends have been hearing me play through his Ventrillo. He says they think I rock. So I let him know I'm glad they like how I play, but he says I don't get it. Most of them are "musically inclined"... it isn't just my playing... they're into my original stuff. Seriously... he says that's what they like the best.

One of his buddies came over tonight and asked me to audition for the local metal show they put on every year. He said "There is no WAY they could tell you no after hearing you play."

/chuckle so.. Damn... even just playing in my living room, I have fans. Who'da thunk it. :-({|=

Seriously. Just found out tonight that my son's friends have been hearing me play through his Ventrillo. He says they think I rock. So I let him know I'm glad they like how I play' date=' but he says I don't get it. Most of them are "musically inclined"... it isn't just my playing... they're into my original stuff. Seriously... he says that's what they like the best.

One of his buddies came over tonight and asked me to audition for the local metal show they put on every year. He said "There is no WAY they could tell you no after hearing you play."

/chuckle so.. Damn... even just playing in my living room, I have fans. Who'da thunk it. :-({|=

[/quote']

You have gone far.

I've been a Chan Fan from the beginning!!!

Ahhh... if only you weren't president of the awesome Jonas Brother's Fan Club.....

...and yeah, dem00n, a whole lot farther than I anticipated, given the size venue I've been playing LOL!

Woot, AXE®!! Score ChanMan-1 Jonas Brothers-0!

Thanks Dave! Will you be my sound guy when I'm famous?

Thunder, you can head up my South American chapter. I also want you in the studio for the album...

Homz.

Homz, Homz, Homz...

I run an open shop. No Unions. I will, however, need a spin doctor to deflect my normal, boring life into crazy rock and roll escapades. Interested?

(Thanks guys... I just found it amusing to discover that my kid's WoW buddies like listening to me while they play... :) )

Homz.

Homz' date=' Homz, Homz...

I run an open shop. No Unions. I will, however, need a spin doctor to deflect my normal, boring life into crazy rock and roll escapades. Interested?

[/quote']

So do I get the job of Spin Doctor?

Archived