Gibson Brands Forums

Can This Really Be True??? For an LP

kingbeeinflorida

Looks OK to me also. Nashville bridge, Speed knobs, even the gold Les Paul logo on the headstock looks slightly low - just as it appears on the Gibson webpage.

As others have pointed out, there's still four days to go.

If you are thinking of bidding take pride that you asked before you place a bid.......

I was of the belief that if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. I guess my question is, where and how would someone (that is not a dealer) get an LP like that and not have a reserve and hope to even make any money on it. I am certainly skeptical.

The sticker on the pickup is the "PLEKD" sticker, my traditional came with one as well.

it up to $1,026 since this morning...I like this guy. He is getting people excited by the auction process rather than sticking some kind of high reserve on it. People get caught up in the excitement of the bidding process. It gets people's competitive juices going. My guess is it will go up to the $1800 to $1900s.

it up to $1' date='026 since this morning...I like this guy. He is getting people excited by the auction process rather than sticking some kind of high reserve on it. People get caught up in the excitement of the bidding process. It gets people's competitive juices going. My guess is it will go up to the $1800 to $1900s.[/quote']

In the UK market people would bite his hand off at that price!

(Come to think of it, in a UK Market, people would bit off anyones hand.....)

Archived