Gibson Brands Forums

J200 12 string

Johnt

Those you know me here will remember a 5 year quest to find one

Now the time has come to sell her, I can’t play anymore , my arthritis and 12 strings don’t go together😩😩

So if anyone fancies a j200 12 here’s one available

1994 Anniversary, blonde

Great condition

Bought from The Fellowship of Acoustic in Holland

She follows my 12 string Hummingbird , now making great music in the hands of Jinder

Looking for £3750 but “forum rates” may apply 😂😂

Pics available

Never got the knack of putting photos on here

Also going are Gibson Songwriter 12 and probably an Ovation Glenn Campbell 12

Still looking fir. Kris Kristofferson SJ

Cheers all

John

post-1171-084089200 1522254525_thumb.jpeg

Sad to hear she’s going after your long, long search, John-I’ll ask around my muso chums to see if anyone is in the market for something special. Still absolutely besotted with the Bird by the way, she gets daily play and is all over what is gradually becoming my next album!

Sad to hear she’s going after your long, long search, John-I’ll ask around my muso chums to see if anyone is in the market for something special. Still absolutely besotted with the Bird by the way, she gets daily play and is all over what is gradually becoming my next album!

It’s no good Phil

Too nice a guitar to languish in the case and my hands are getting worse. Also I qui5 my job and we are looking to move to a France

I can’t take 20 guitars😂

So pleased the Bird has settled, strange really Robert wanted one and bought Valley Girls and you bought mine

Btw I sent you a message, can you take a look please?

Cheers

I should add that I’d recommend buying from John without a single moment of hesitation-he’s a great guy and this is a great guitar. As was mentioned, I bought my Hummingbird 12 string from him last year and it’s one of the best guitars I’ve ever owned-very happy customer here!!

Sorry to hear about the arthritis - we old timers are all fighting it to some degree. Have you considered keeping one for slide? A fair amount of traditional blues from before my time was played 12 string slide and the old reissue recordings sound pretty interesting. Just a thought - hate to see you completely out of 12 string country....

Sorry to hear about the arthritis - we old timers are all fighting it to some degree. Have you considered keeping one for slide? A fair amount of traditional blues from before my time was played 12 string slide and the old reissue recordings sound pretty interesting. Just a thought - hate to see you completely out of 12 string country....

Thanks as you say it comes to most

Will probably keep the Ovation and the “beater” Cort

Have 5 Gibson Acoustic 6 that’s more than enough

I should add that I’d recommend buying from John without a single moment of hesitation-he’s a great guy and this is a great guitar. As was mentioned, I bought my Hummingbird 12 string from him last year and it’s one of the best guitars I’ve ever owned-very happy customer here!!

Bless you Phil and thank you for your kind comments

You make me sound like a music store ( having “customers “ and all) 😂😂😂

Archived