Gibson Brands Forums

I just ordered my first ever Gibson SG

sparquelito

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Dubs!!! Likewise.. great seeing you again! You still active in creating those cool pedals?

Not so much these days really. I’ve had a broken Maestro Sireko tape echo for maybe 3 years that I finally fixed last weekend. I made a bypass footswitch for it too. It sounds freakin awesome. The Sireko has more wow and flutter than the echoplex because of the tape transport but that actually sounds really cool.

Here’s a little pic I took when I was checking out the sound (into my laptop with headphones [flapper] )

Jzrqr7h.jpg

How bout you? Still building?

Not so much these days really. I’ve had a broken Maestro Sireko tape echo for maybe 3 years that I finally fixed last weekend. I made a bypass footswitch for it too. It sounds freakin awesome. The Sireko has more wow and flutter than the echoplex because of the tape transport but that actually sounds really cool.

Here’s a little pic I took when I was checking out the sound (into my laptop with headphones [flapper] )

Jzrqr7h.jpg

How bout you? Still building?

Wow!! That tape echo looks similar to my old EP4. Yes, those old tape echos sound amazing. I haven't been building any pedals lately. I've been so busy with work, helping plan the rail system and commuting back and forth to work to downtown which takes up most of my time. Glad to see you are doing great my friend!

Archived