Gibson Brands Forums

Homzisms

Homz

Homzisms

Not to be confused with any other *.isims, is a term that leads to a greater understanding of the universe through a series of affirmations and or catch phrases. It is best understood as state of mind which leaves the participant in a position of greater enlightenment. A clear easy to identify state of mind with only positives and negatives. To fully understand these affirmations / catch phrases one must be fully committed to the concepts they convey.

Examples of Homzisms:

Home schooled kids are crazy and don't get properly immunized.

Republicans are also crazy and many were home schooled.

Obama is the one true god.

Conservatives have sexual performance issues.

If you pray before sex your a looser.

Nepalese sherpa grow funky mushrooms on Yak dung.

If you wish to use any Homzisms please show great care as many can't handle the way of the Homz (yeah, I did do a 3rd person perspective).

* Homzisms : term/word coined by KSG_Standard all copyrights held by NazisRus ltd.

Another homzism: "I can play All Of My Love and if it does not sound like Page' date=' it's because I'm much better than him."

[/quote']

I would never presume that much. I simply like the way I play it. I'm probably the only one who does.

Honz's jism? Oh' date=' I see.[/quote']

Funny you should bring this up. I have to supply a sample on Friday. Wifey and I are trying to make a little Homz.

She was on the phone this morning making an appointment for me. She actually said to the lady on the phone, "are there any things we need to know?". I thought that was funny and informed her I could handle it, but she could help if so inclined.

Homzisms

Examples of Homzisms:

you little bastar.d!!! I'm not crazy!!!! The second part may be correct though because I get sick a lot but a lot of that is genetics and stress more than anything...

The rest are pretty true or at least amusing...

you little bastar.d!!! I'm not crazy!!!! The second part may be correct though because I get sick a lot but a lot of that is genetics and stress more than anything...

The rest are pretty true or at least amusing...

LOL

Since your a yung-an I'll state the obvious. You know I'm just kidding, right?

Homzisms

Not to be confused with any other *.isims' date=' is a term that leads to a greater understanding of the universe through a series of affirmations and or catch phrases. It is best understood as state of mind which leaves the participant in a position of greater enlightenment. A clear easy to identify state of mind with only positives and negatives. To fully understand these affirmations / catch phrases one must be fully committed to the concepts they convey.

Examples of Homzisms:

If you wish to use any Homzisms please show great care as many can't handle the way of the Homz (yeah, I did do a 3rd person perspective).

* Homzisms : [b']term/word coined by KSG_Standard all copyrights held by NazisRus ltd[/b].

Haha!

Homzisms

Not to be confused with any other *.isims' date=' is a term that leads to a greater understanding of the universe through a series of affirmations and or catch phrases. It is best understood as state of mind which leaves the participant in a position of greater enlightenment. A clear easy to identify state of mind with only positives and negatives. To fully understand these affirmations / catch phrases one must be fully committed to the concepts they convey.

Examples of Homzisms:

[b']Nepalese sherpa grow funky mushrooms on Yak dung.[/b]

* Homzisms : term/word coined by KSG_Standard all copyrights held by NazisRus ltd.

California Dead Heads grow funky mushrooms on Pig dung.

Archived