Gibson Brands Forums

Snow in the South U.S.

Homz

Public Service Announcement: If you live south of the Mason-Dixon Line and you find snow on the ground. Do not drive. It is a well known fact Southerners can't drive in snow. Don't even leave your house. You will be on all the network news stations and CNN if you even try. They have their helicopters in the air at this very moment waiting for a Southern Traffic pile up.

Public Service Announcement: If you live south of the Mason-Dixon Line and you find snow on the ground. Do not drive. It is a well known fact Southerners can't drive in snow. Don't even leave your house. You will be on all the network news stations and CNN if you even try. They have their helicopters in the air at this very moment waiting for a Southern Traffic pile up.

We get snow here quite a bit in the part of NC I live in.I have no problem driving in it the only problem I have is everyone else trying to go the speed limit in it.

Snow brings out the driving idiot deep inside everyone ('cept me). Even here in the north where you'd think that by February everybody would be used to driving in snow ... nope

Can't be as bad as down there though. You have my sympathy.

The only problem we have here, is all the Yankees on the road that think they can drive in the snow.

Global warming has been hard on us here in the midwest too.

Ice storms, frozen pipes.

I, for one, will be glad when it gets back to normal.

And warms up...........

Murph.

Archived