Gibson Brands Forums

Song Association Game

Notes_Norton

s

Balls To The Wall - Accept

"**** To The Sky" - One of my employees

This forum actually censors words? The bleeped word is a three letter word for breasts. WTF is up with the censorship?

Folks here are allowed to say all kinds of offensive, rude, demeaning and downright hurtfull things about other members but a simple word is censored? **** that.

Let's try George Carlin's seven words. ****, ****, piss, ****, cocksucker, mother****er, ****.

Well it caught most of them. Odd that it left cocksucker alone.

I'm not trying to make waves here. I'm just surprised. We may as well start censoring song lyrics.

Quite sincerely,

John

Yep, we've been all over the auto-censor before on this forum. It won't even let you print a common nickname for someone named Richard.

I can't blame Gibson for censoring, after all, it is too easy to make enemies and one thing a business doesn't need is an enemy, so they control what is said on their site.

I think the auto-censor needs some work though. It may be state-of-the-art, but it still needs work.

To continue the game...

"Sky Pilot" - Eric Burdon

Yep, we've been all over the auto-censor before on this forum. It won't even let you print a common nickname for someone named Richard.

I can't blame Gibson for censoring, after all, it is too easy to make enemies and one thing a business doesn't need is an enemy, so they control what is said on their site.

I think the auto-censor needs some work though. It may be state-of-the-art, but it still needs work.

To continue the game...

"Sky Pilot" - Eric Burdon

Thanks Notes and sorry for the mild rant. I tried to delete the post but couldn't figure out how. This is a fun thread and I didn't mean to poop on it.

Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra

Thanks Notes and sorry for the mild rant. I tried to delete the post but couldn't figure out how. This is a fun thread and I didn't mean to poop on it.

Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra

"Sugar Moon" -Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys