Gibson Brands Forums

NSD

Sgt. Pepper

14 minutes ago, rct said:

StringJoy just sounds so...Big Billish somehow, like each pack of StringJoy should come with a box of kleenex or something.

rct

There may be one in there. It looks like a big box for just 6 strings. You can go their website and customize a set with any gauge you want at no extra cost. I just hope it comes with a sticker like Dean Markley used to do. I actually still have some of DM's stickers.

USPS Tracking says out for delivery.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Strings came. The cardboard packaging is a little overkill  especially since they are sealed in plastic packaging on the inside.  They could probably cut the cost down a bit if they did that. And they included a sticker in the mailer it came in.  It says "I 🤘 Stringjoy". Of course it going on a case.  Review to come when strings need changing on the 41.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

5 hours ago, jvi said:

11 s ?    on a 41 ?   respectfully....

I got little girly fingers. Sue me. If you burly lumberjack men can push down piano wires, I  bow down to your he man awesomeness. I ain't SRV.

10 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I got little girly fingers. Sue me. If you burly lumberjack men can push down piano wires, I  bow down to your he man awesomeness. I ain't SRV.

12s aint piano wire and 13 aint either, you called yourself girly fingers and me lumber jack cause I mentioned string size...so now I will say 11s on a jumbo or dred is under powering. ps in Canada we dont sue for finger size...

30 minutes ago, jvi said:

12s aint piano wire and 13 aint either, you called yourself girly fingers and me lumber jack cause I mentioned string size...so now I will say 11s on a jumbo or dred is under powering. ps in Canada we dont sue for finger size...

It good to know people on the forum have a sense of humor. Man you guys take stuff way to seriously. Were talking about string gauge people string gauge.