Gibson Brands Forums

Shaving.

retrosurfer1959

I remember when you posted that once before. cool vid. Good job.

BTW you could probably benefit from a few feet of hair cut off. Think of all that weight relief.

:-

You're not kidding. It also sucks when I'm sleeping on it and can't roll over. My girl told me she'd leave me if I cut it :-s:-k[-(

BTW thanks for the Compliment.

I loved it when I had a straight razor shave done at a barber shop. I was in NYC and saw an article written up for some manly barber shop that did straight razor shaves at $35 a pop. When we went, it was closed. But right down the street, there was a barber open (Indian guy) who offered it, and he did an amazing job...for $15. I liked it so much I investigated shaving with a straight razor myself, but after viewing multiple YouTube videos, it seemed like an incredible hassle: sharpening the blade with a stone; stropping it, etc, not to mention the skill involved in actually using it on my face.

I haven't found anything I like better than the Schick Quattro; like it more than any of the Gillette products. You can get very good (for razor blades) prices at razorsdirect.com

Haven't shaved since high school (1974) just a trim every now and then, To clean up still use sizzors, a stright razor and old leather strap. I don't get hair cuts anymore either. No one to impress on graveyard shift. Ain't that right Homz?

Archived