Gibson Brands Forums

How do I submit a M2M custom order through the Gibson Custom Shop?

Jericho-79

Hey everyone. I'm completely new to the Gibson Custom Shop.

I'm interested in placing my very first M2M custom order via the Custom Shop service. So I was hoping if I could get some advice from any experts here who've had experience with the CS.

I've been in contact with two dealers: The Music Zoo on Long Island, and the Gibson Garage in Nashville.

I called someone over at The Music Zoo, but they aren't allowing any visitors inside the store. I visited the Gibson Garage over the Memorial Day weekend, and one of the sales associates there give me his business card.

How do I go about submitting my custom order?

The Gibson Garage has yet to respond to my emails.

Can you guys tell me what I need to do in order to send in my M2M custom order to the CS?

On 6/22/2022 at 11:50 AM, Sgt. Pepper said:

You have to go to a store that sell them, and place the order I believe. You just don’t call Gibson and place an order.

The Music Zoo on Long Island is still closed to the public due to COVID, if you could believe that. And I live in NJ.

I called someone at the MZ, and they told me that I could email them my M2M custom order. But I don't really know if emailing my credit card info is all that safe.

17 hours ago, rct said:

Two conversations with two different dealers, including Gibson themselves at their schwanky Garage thingy, and nobody told you how to do it?

Yeah, the sales associate at the Gibson Garage never returned my emails and voicemails.

I can call the MZ again. But, like I said, I don't really know if email is the best and only way to put in a M2M order.