Gibson Brands Forums

What happened to OneWilyFool ?

nodehopper

I haven't seen OneWilyFool in a long time. I know it got a little heated around here for a while, but does that mean he is gone forever.

I hope he hasn't sold off that sweet little L-20 Rosewood........well....unless he sold it to me!

.........let's see if anyone knows more about this than I do. Has he been lurking and not posting?

Where Oh Where has the Wily One gone? Oh where oh where can he be!!

I saw him post here just one or two days ago.....he's around.

Yah..but he used to be one of the Musketeers .....posting every day and was a big part of the forum and why I started posting here.

Now if you blink you miss him. I really haven't seen one if his posts in a long time.

Just thought I would ask.

I know it got a little heated around here for a while' date=' but does that mean he is gone forever.[/quote']

Got a little heated about what? Which strings are best? What the best saddle material is? The effect of Colosi materials on any guitar?

I understand things getting heated, but really, it's just a discussion forum. I hope he is still around.

Was REALLY tempted to go with "Good riddance , what a jerk"

Exchanged eamils with Wily in Early March and he said he's "forum less and play more"

Pretty well the same as me really, there seem to be fewer hours in the day at the moment and as I said to young AJ yesterday there's a recession on and most folk, if we are lucky to be still working are grafting like hell.

Less time perhaps to dawdle onto the forum whilst preparing last months accounts or compiling another worthless email to a twonk in Minnesota who is complaining that one of your lorries hit his aardvark on the M25!!

etc etc

Wily is alive and and if he is getting his wish to play more, he can probably do "Classical Gas" on a 12 string by now

I was going to ask the same about thermionik and john lee walker. I always enjoyed their posts and wonder why they disappeared too. thermionik because he is so smart about things and jlw because hes a veteran of the music business. their posts really was interesting all the time. very informative stuff they posted all the time. when someone said things heated up i guess i didn't notice. wat did I miss???

compiling another worthless email to a twonk in Minnesota who is complaining that one of your lorries hit his aardvark on the M25!!

Johnt.... being from Minnesota, I have to ask... can you please translate your statement to USA English so I can figure out what you just said?!?!?!

If you having problems with a fellow Minnesotan, let me know as I would be glad to call or visit your "Twonk" and set him straight for you! I don't want Minnesotan's to get a reputation of twonks who own aardvarks! lol........

Johnt.... being from Minnesota' date=' I have to ask... can you please translate your statement to USA English so I can figure out what you just said?!?!?!

If you having problems with a fellow Minnesotan, let me know as I would be glad to call or visit your "Twonk" and set him straight for you! I don't want Minnesotan's to get a reputation of twonks who own aardvarks! lol........ [/quote']

According to:

http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/t.htm

A twonk is an idiot.

An Aardvark... well I'm not sure there it is a euphemism for anytying. Could be a 'rhyming' slang.. but... nothing rhymes with Aardvark, 'ceptin' maybe snard tart.

A lorrie is a truck, a self propelled, diesel powered truck.

The M25, I think is an interstate highway. M stands for maple leaf. They don't have clover leafs, just maple leafs. Instead of being able to go all four diretions, they can only go three.

So that means..?!?????? :-k blood y'ell I 'aven't a clue.

Maybe its Irish. O:)

Did find out Tommy K is Brit slang for Tomato Ketchup.

According to:

http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/t.htm

A twonk is an idiot.

An Aardvark... well I'm not sure there it is a euphemism for anytying. Could be a 'rhyming' slang.. but... nothing rhymes with Aardvark' date=' 'ceptin' maybe snard tart.

A lorrie is a truck, a self propelled, diesel powered truck.

The M25, I think is an interstate highway. M stands for maple leaf. They don't have clover leafs, just maple leafs. Instead of being able to go all four diretions, they can only go three.

So that means..?!?????? :-k blood y'ell I 'aven't a clue.

Maybe its Irish. :)

Did find out Tommy K is Brit slang for Tomato Ketchup.

[/quote']

To be sure......to be sure Tommy!

But just to correct you a tad if I may?

A Lorrie is a FRENCH truck its Lorry in UK

Reading back I ain't got a clue what it means either, I tink I was embibing a leetle tooo muclh

SHeamaszunns azza tyme!

The quicker that Tobin Wilson sends me his self help eamil course on abstenence the better.

I don't drink as much these days

I spill most of it!

Johnt.... being from Minnesota' date=' I have to ask... can you please translate your statement to USA English so I can figure out what you just said?!?!?!

If you having problems with a fellow Minnesotan, let me know as I would be glad to call or visit your "Twonk" and set him straight for you! I don't want Minnesotan's to get a reputation of twonks who own aardvarks! lol........ [/quote']

Paul oh Paul oh Paul

How many times do we over here have to tell you folk

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AMERICAN ENGLISH!

There is English

and there is American

Why can't you OWN your creations?

Keep McDonalds and Bugger King!

Keep "Friends" and "Frazier"

Keep every recording SLUSH ever made

Above all keep the recession

and Why did you let Paris Hilton out

BTW All this written in good humOur and jest!!

Happy Easter and don't forget what it's about

Paul oh Paul oh Paul

There is English

and there is American

Keep McDonalds and Bugger King!

Keep "Friends" and "Frazier"

Keep every recording SLUSH ever made

Above all keep the recession

and Why did you let Paris Hilton out

BTW All this written in good humOur and jest!!

Happy Easter and don't forget what it's about

I am very happy to let Mikky D's and Bugger King depart for places far away as they only contributed to my prior heavy weight before losing 60 lbs and getting back into my High School size jeans (32 waist now down from 36!)

Not a big fan of either Friends or Frazier, but Jennifer Aniston can stay (close as she wants to me!)

Slush is too good to keep to ourselves... besides if he goes, the rest of the band can depart with him....

Paris Hilton belongs in France anyway doesn't it?

Happy Easter to you too my friend..... May you be blessed and know that I shall forgive you too for using words us American's will never understand! lol..............

Paul oh Paul oh Paul

There is English

and there is American

Correction, there is English and then there is the Queen's English

Keep our own creations should we? Fine. Give us back your Gibsons. :-k/

I don't drink as much these days

I spill most of it!

Frick, "How many tankards have you had."

Frack," Just this one..."

Frick, "You must be joshin'... you're soused!"

Frack, "No, I've only had this one.... 'course I've had it filled 10 times."

Archived