Gibson Brands Forums

New Amp Cover Day

badbluesplayer

11 hours ago, badbluesplayer said:

I got a Tuki cover for my Deluxe Reverbs.  Super nice.  1/2" padding.  Nice and snuggly.

Heavy duty enough for lugging around in the back seat.  $75.99.

Cover on -

1mGLpKm.jpg

'66 with the cover off -

0RGBpd5.jpg

Cover off with 335 -

thBQmHX.jpg

Wife made fig bars for Farmer's Market -

JZ08Y5e.jpg

Honestly, I'm not sure which pic I liked more. Sure not all of them were "amp cover" related, but now I feel the need to eat baked goods while playing expensive guitars through expensive amps! (possibly while staring at my cool amp cover, LOL)

Nice cover.

I prefer a flight case, but man they add weight and girth, and it takes a pickup truck to haul a darned Blue Angel.

I thought my Prosonic came with a cover, but if it did, I have no idea where it is.

Nice old Fenders ya got there.

On 10/29/2022 at 7:23 AM, Murph said:

Nice cover.

I prefer a flight case, but man they add weight and girth, and it takes a pickup truck to haul a darned Blue Angel.

I thought my Prosonic came with a cover, but if it did, I have no idea where it is.

Nice old Fenders ya got there.

I was considering getting a road case for it but they're like $600.00.  And heavy.  Would be nice, tho...

I built a road case for a Blues Deluxe one time and sold it to a guy in the midwest somewhere and UPS destroyed it during shipping, lol.  😂