Gibson Brands Forums

The end of an era...

rct

Thank You for the kind thoughts and words, folks.  Mrs too, she appreciates the Cattiness of the guitar places, she knew them two were in lots of pictures here.

I finished up string changes today, so that's good.

This chair was one of his other favorite places to sleep.  If I left a guitar there too long he'd meow at me to move it.  We thought it fitting that I could leave them there as long as I wanted today.

Chair4.jpg

Thank You again.  

rct

I pretty much like all animals, but of course, some of them wouldn't make good pets.  Dogs, cats, all depends on which breeds to me.   And I always liked cats better than most people I know like them.  In fact, me and my ex used to breed 'em.  Silver Persians.  Beautiful cats.

9908377.jpg

And while talking sadness and loss, shortly after we split one of them developed cystitis that quickly spread to all six.  They were gone in a few weeks.  The ex never really got over it.  She lost a few pets when she was younger(one cat we had at the time we married) to feline infectious anemia that was hard on her.

Whitefang