Gibson Brands Forums

New Build Day.. LP Liteish

Rabs

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dub-T-123 said:

Where we at big dawg? 👽

Sadly nothing new yet..   A mixture of physical issues and just other stuff that gets in the way. Hopefully I will be more free next week.

3 hours ago, Rabs said:

Its frustrating for me too.. Believe me....

First thing you should know bout me is I'm a jokester. If I can make fun/light of something I will. Don't take anything I say seriously. Especially when followed by an upside down smilely face.

So lets get going cause me head won't last much longer smashing it into table tops.🙃

9 hours ago, CROWB8 said:

First thing you should know bout me is I'm a jokester. If I can make fun/light of something I will. Don't take anything I say seriously. Especially when followed by an upside down smilely face.

So lets get going cause me head won't last much longer smashing it into table tops.🙃

No its cool.. I really am genuinely frustrated with the last of progress.. I know its my build, I can do what I want. But life just loves getting in the way. And its always when I have something else to do  😄   

• Like 1

Good thing is there’s no deadline or reason to worry or rush at all. Nothing wrong with taking your time as needed. A custom style LP is a complicated project when you don’t have a fully set up factory. There are so many jigs and things to be made 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dub-T-123 said:

Good thing is there’s no deadline or reason to worry or rush at all. Nothing wrong with taking your time as needed. A custom style LP is a complicated project when you don’t have a fully set up factory. There are so many jigs and things to be made 

Honestly, my biggest worry is the neck and pickup planes...  I have some ideas on how I will do it but am not 100% sure..  I may just have to do a practice run first. And the carving.. Using the templates is the easy bit.. Getting the right carve after that is the hard bit..

Im fairly confident though 🙂