Gibson Brands Forums

Who's Jeebus-is-among-us?

Hmm...axe do you know where the word fail orignal ...<fail came from? Cause the person who made said u <Fail..had to know how it came about or u ' date=' fail...cant use it...so [i']acutal [/i], fail ...you fail.

:-$

Hmm...axe do you know where the word fail orignal came from? Cause the person who made said u had to know how it came about or u cant use it...so acutal you fail.

;) Looks like he's getting wiser AXE (still not nearly enough, but it looks like he is trying)

dem00n wrote:

Hmm...axe do you know where the word fail orignal came from? Cause the person who made said u had to know how it came about or u cant use it...so acutal you fail.

Think Looks like he's getting wiser AXE

can you be wise and not spell and be illiterate at the same time?

or am i the only one that noticed?;)

lololololololololol:-"

I am going attempt to translate this..

Sir Axe' date=' do you know where the word "fail" originally came from? Well, the person who first used it said that in order for others to use it they had to know its origins. Axe, since you don't know the origins of the word then it is you who have in fact failed, not me.

[still don't know what he's trying to say']

Archived