Gibson Brands Forums

i know who jeebus is!

pumpkin

I don't think that will ever happen... it has only happened one time' date=' and it was a special case... (believe me... :- ) and even then, I think he got a whole new internet provider just to be able to sign in again... [/quote']

Wonder if i can talk to one of the mods. Who was the special case anyway?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

harmonicchaos,

i see you logged on. i dont understand why youre so upset. why wont you accept my apology? how was i supposed to know you werent having fun? you said you were. you could have told me to stop in the thread or sent me a PM.

forgive me?

harmonicchaos' date='

i see you logged on. i dont understand why youre so upset. why wont you accept my apology? how was i supposed to know you werent having fun? you said you were. you could have told me to stop in the thread or sent me a PM.

forgive me?[/quote']

eh, i'm not that upset. It was fun until you actually figured it out. I didn't believe ya!

I was just trying to create a different alias. Thought I'd try something new. I might again. We'll see if you figure me out again!

Haha, you're probably gonna have the mindset that every new member is me in disguise! This will be interesting.

Don't worry, no hurt feelings and I'm not mad at you! It just kinda undid what I was trying to do. Nothing personal.

:-

eh' date=' i'm not that upset. It was fun until you actually figured it out. I didn't believe ya!

I was just trying to create a different alias. Thought I'd try something new. I might again. We'll see if you figure me out again!

Haha, you're probably gonna have the mindset that every new member is me in disguise! This will be interesting.

Don't worry, no hurt feelings and I'm not mad at you! It just kinda undid what I was trying to do. Nothing personal.

:-[/quote']

whewwwww.... i was getting really upset. im so glad you replied.

but why would you want to be a new person on here? ive only seen you post a couple of times, but you seemed like a good guy to me!

whewwwww.... i was getting really upset. im so glad you replied.

but why would you want to be a new person on here? ive only seen you post a couple of times' date=' but you seemed like a good guy to me![/quote']

I know, but I normally change usernames on the sites I go on after a while. I've been on here for a loooooong time. Much longer than anywhere else. I'm kinda tired of carrying the 'divorce kid' thing with me. Feel like starting afresh

I know' date=' but I normally change usernames on the sites I go on after a while. I've been on here for a loooooong time. Much longer than anywhere else. I'm kinda tired of carrying the 'divorce kid' thing with me. Feel like starting afresh[/quote']

i feel the need to sing the theme song from Cheers right now...

sometimes you wanna go

where everybody knows your name

and theyre always glad you came....

We don't think of you as the divorced kid, well at least I don't.

That's not your fault. And it's certainly not anything you had any control over.

We liked your alter ego guy. But the thing about mysteries is someone will always try to figure them out.

Most of them get figured out—with the exception of D.B. Cooper, the Lock Ness Monster, UFOs over Arizona and Big Foot—mysteries are great.

Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with a Candlestick.

It's all in good fun and we're glad you're not pissed.

Like I said before, in the future it will probably go down as one of the best postings from the past.

We don't think of you as the divorced kid' date=' well at least I don't.

That's not your fault. And it's certainly not anything you had any control over.

We liked your alter ego guy. But the thing about mysteries is someone will always try to figure them out.

Most of them get figured out—with the exception of D.B. Cooper, the Lock Ness Monster, UFOs over Arizona and Big Foot—mysteries are great.

It's all in good fun and we're glad you're not pissed.

Like I said before, in the future it will probably go down as one of the best postings from the past.[/quote']

****, I'm beginning to regret deleting all of the posts... I knew it would happen.

Most of them get figured out—with the exception of D.B. Cooper' date=' the Lock Ness Monster, UFOs over Arizona and Big Foot—mysteries are great.

[/quote']

IM ON IT!!!

After this thread I don't think I'll be able to look at rotweilers the same way' date=' ever...

Just sayin' =D>[/quote']

Angus the secret agent hiding behind a palm tree...

HPIM01592.jpg

HPIM01582.jpg

Angus interrogating the prisoner

HPIM01652.jpg

Angus torturing a criminal

blue1.jpg

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

:- :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

:- :- :- :- :-

:- :- :D/

Pumpkin' date=' wonderful. More drama than an episode of Dallas. Who was Charlie in Charlies angels by the way?

[/quote']

John Forsythe

I would've been better if the little Jeebus guy wouldn't have deleted his posts... But I agree' date=' this is an epic thread. Those who don't think the lounge is any good should read this sucker.

Btw, has anyone seen Chaos or Jeebus signed in recently?[/quote']

Your parents should never breed.

Archived