Gibson Brands Forums

Slash "Jessica" USA Les Paul

I am interested in the new Slash "Jessica" USA Les Paul edition.  Does anyone know when this guitar will be released and possible pricing?  The photo of this guitar I saw, looks very cool and similar to the Greeny edition, except it has a three piece top on it.

On 3/20/2024 at 6:32 PM, Rabs said:

They dont talk about price but you get a good look at it and he talks about the guitar a bit. If its a USA made one it will probably be what 3k?

I'm guessing 4 or 5. And I'm guessing it'll be out by Christmas or early next year. 

6 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Why is he doing that interview in Japan? Maybe it’s going straight to the Japanese market?

He was in Japan because he was there for his SMKC tour.

I haven't watched the videos, which is a bit of a barometer... Not super excited about this one. It's very pretty and probably sounds great, but I'm guessing it sounds like the other Slash Les Pauls, which are also pretty and sounds great from what I've heard. Different neck profile?

Just now, motorcitychick said:

I though for sure there would be someone that would have the inside scoop on this guitar.  

Well mostly this is just a fan forum..  We have a couple of Gibson people about but even then, they cant tell us anything that is not already public knowledge. They are just about mainly to keep things clean on here but do post stuff and answer questions sometimes if they can.

• Upvote 1

On 3/22/2024 at 4:47 AM, Pinch said:

I'm guessing 4 or 5. And I'm guessing it'll be out by Christmas or early next year. 

$3199. Not bad but of course it’s a no for me. What will Slash’s next sig LP be? 

It says the original it was a factory second sent to Slash, how come Gibson doesn’t send you any guitars Pinch?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

39 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

$3199. Not bad but of course it’s a no for me. What will Slash’s next sig LP be? 

It says the original it was a factory second sent to Slash, how come Gibson doesn’t send you any guitars Pinch?

They should, really.

Looking at the specs... Okay, so the only difference from the other Slash signature LPs is the three-piece top. I thought it'd have a slightly different neck profile like the original. Still, it's a nice-looking guitar, of course.

On 4/9/2024 at 5:10 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Gibson reproduced one of Slash’s Kris Derrig ‘59 LP copies.

26 minutes ago, Hype said:

Gibson can rehash and repackage very easily.

Seriously how much difference is there from one LP to another one. Hey this one has a black p/g and that one has a white one. Therefore they are two different models.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

25 minutes ago, motorcitychick said:

No, USA edition.  I will not pay that kind of money for a guitar that is a replica.  It is not going to make me play any better, than I do now.

Maybe, but you will be playing not as well on a 50k guitar.

But your right, my Martin D-41 didn’t make me any better.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper