Gibson Brands Forums

Life is good

Cruznolfart

Up early and no repercussions from yesterday's very active schedule. For you younger folks that means no unbearable pains first thing in the AM. Not many chores today so I got most of the day to myself. Practiced to some cds until the hummingbird feeder ran out of stuff. That necessitated a trip to the market, some 5 miles distant. Just enough of a break in the rain to make it worth a ride on the scoot. 40 miles later I'm back with a poke of sugar and a big grin. Pull into the music room and park and it starts raining. Just in time for some more pickin' and grinnin'.

Life is good in the Siskiyous.

Up early and no repercussions from yesterday's very active schedule. For you younger folks that means no unbearable pains first thing in the AM. Not many chores today so I got most of the day to myself. Practiced to some cds until the hummingbird feeder ran out of stuff. That necessitated a trip to the market' date=' some 5 miles distant. Just enough of a break in the rain to make it worth a ride on the scoot. 40 miles later I'm back with a poke of sugar and a big grin. Pull into the music room and park and it starts raining. Just in time for some more pickin' and grinnin'.

Life is good in the Siskiyous.[/quote']

Good one!

Sounds like a great day. Mine was hecktic' date=' haven't touched Karen (my SG) all week :-(

[/quote']

As it is written, "some days you're the statue, some days you're the pigeon." Hope there's some light at the end of your tunnel. I've heard if you rub an SG just right, magic can happen...

Life is fantastic here i got 2 jobs and living well' date=' The only thing i need is my Honey Burst les paul and i am in Heaven.[/quote']

It is my most fervent hope that all your needs are attended to, leaving nothing for you to do but fiddle. =D>

Well yesterday I had really bad back spasms. Today I'm full of muscle relaxants and pain killers. I'm feeling mighty fine! Seriously my brain is mush and I'm not taking anymore pills. Played my acoustic today...at least I think I did.

I've heard if you rub an SG just right' date=' magic can happen...[/quote']

That's true for just about anything.

=D>

Murph.

Yes indeed! Guitars, organs, why...even members! What a wonderful world! =P~/

Well yesterday I had really bad back spasms. Today I'm full of muscle relaxants and pain killers. I'm feeling mighty fine! Seriously my brain is mush and I'm not taking anymore pills. Played my acoustic today...at least I think I did.

Sorry to hear about the back, RM, those things can be killers. And I really despise pain-killer daze. Hope you get a break of some kind soon.

Sorry to hear about the back' date=' RM, those things can be killers. And I really despise pain-killer daze. Hope you get a break of some kind soon. [/quote']

Thanks. I felt a twinge in my back a few days ago but decided to continue my workout routines (weights and a lot of biking). For a "rocketman" I'm not too bright! I should be back to normal in a few days though. It's tough being in a daze when your whole job depends on your brain...

Archived