Gibson Brands Forums

If you could ask the Devil for anything what would it be?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah come on only a +1 for her' date=' I guess its been a while since yall seen that movie. There is one scene with her in a little black bikini; yum.....

[center']bedazzled.jpg[/center]

Sorry

+ 999999999999999.3333333333333333333333

She's Hot.

It never fails. Point out that you *once* believed something and then found evidence that changed your mind and people will insist that you never really believed it to begin with.

Well, as it turns out.....I believed in Christianity *so strongly* that I tried for years & years to find a way to reconcile what I believed with what I could actually prove and see with my own eyes. It took me over 10 years to come to the conclusion that 1) it couldn't be done and 2) it didn't matter.

I spent my entire college years and half of my grad school time arguing that evolution and Christianity were not mutually exclusive. Eventually, I reached a point where I thought, "This is stupid. If there's a simpler explanation, why am I not looking at that?"

The point is---if you have to rely on faith to "prove" your point, you have to accept that there will be people who won't make that leap. That doesn't make us evil. Even the Apostle Thomas would not rely completely on faith! And Jesus accepted that he needed to actually *see some evidence* before he just believed.

Once again you do not seem to understand the (Prophet Muhammad blessed be his name) predicted the Downfall of Rome and the Persian Empire so my question is how can you refuse to believe in the Quran with all the prophecies that have been fulfilled.

The fall of the Roman Empire began around 450 AD and lasted to around 500 AD. Mohammed was born around 570 Ad. How could he have "predicted" the fall of the Roman empire if Rome had already deteriorated?

I already knew this info, but a simple Google search produced this information as well. SO, it looks like somebody is just spouting information that they haven't completely researched.

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/muhammad.html

http://www.ancient-rome.biz/downfall.html

Evolution is a fact the only part that is a theory is Natural Selection' date=' Maybe you should read a book on Evolution before you cast it out as bullshit.

"We're all here for a reason" Says who? No one knows why we are here and no book has the answer the only thing we know to be true is this life only so why waste in searching for answers.

When you see a rose growing on the side of the road you should not waste your time wondering where it came from because the only thing that matters is that it is growing and that it is beautiful.[/quote'] Evolution is fact to those who cannot or will not embrace the belief of an intelligent design to our existence. The entire premise that animate evolved from the inanimate is improbable at best. There must be cause for effect.

The fall of the Roman Empire began around 450 AD and lasted to around 500 AD. Mohammed was born around 570 Ad. How could he have "predicted" the fall of the Roman empire if Rome had already deteriorated?

I already knew this info' date=' but a simple Google search produced this information as well. SO, it looks like somebody is just spouting information that they haven't completely researched.

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/muhammad.html

http://www.ancient-rome.biz/downfall.html[/quote'] Good old Mohammed ( the pedophile, may he rot in hell) actually brought nothing new to the table. A mixture of Jewish and Christian customs and beliefs, that were largely ignored by the people. Thusly, enraging poor Mohammed, so he spread his brand of religion by the edge of the sword. He did predict that Israel would never exist as a nation again, how's that working out?

When you see a rose growing on the side of the road you should not waste your time wondering where it came from because the only thing that matters is that it is growing and that it is beautiful.

Incorrect.

We should ask a great number of questions such as 'How did it come into being?' 'Why?' 'How did it get here?' 'What exactly is it?' 'What would happen if...?' whilst we admire it.

This is not wasting time; this is the acquisition of knowledge.

Good old Mohammed ( the pedophile' date=' may he rot in hell) actually brought nothing new to the table. A mixture of Jewish and Christian customs and beliefs, that were largely ignored by the people. Thusly, enraging poor Mohammed, so he spread his brand of religion by the edge of the sword. He did predict that Israel would never exist as a nation again, how's that working out?[/quote']

Ahh...Jesus. He *also* brought nothing new to the table. That's why I stopped believing in him as the "one true god." Check out Mithra. Check out the 12 resurrected "Messiahs." Check out Buddhism.

There's nothing new in Christianity. Nothing special. Not even in the archaeology.

And before the preacher chimes in, it was the campus chaplain--an ordained minister--who taught me all about the world's religions and ended up being the end of my belief!

Ahh! The brain trust of Homz' date=' Wicked1 and THHG...THE epitome of Brilliance! Between their intelligence, compassion and empathy...it's almost overwhelming! Thanks for posting your thoughts for us mortals to read.[/quote']

Don't you have a cross burning to attend or something?

Archived