Gibson Brands Forums

Vid snipit from Friday's jam.

Homz

A little to fast and inconsistent but with a little practice you can master it' date=' Its nice to see you kids playing in band especially playing Led Zeppelin.

Speaking of practice someone once told me practice makes perfect but then my mother told nobody is perfect so i stopped practicing.[/quote']

You remind me of that kid at school that no one likes...jimmy?

You're a brave man, Homz.... I mean, it's one thing to play in front of your pals in the basement, but....

..... showing those legs on the Interweb...... /chuckle.

You guys do any original stuff?

Damn, I wish I could find a decent and easy to use video editor. There's a funny little segment of "Red House" where Matt's cool old chocolate lab is laying on the garage floor in front of the band. I kick in my my Cry Baby and the dog raises his head and appears to be howling. I'm not really sure if he was, because I didn't notice him when we were playing and you can't hear him over the band, but it sure looks like he's our greatest fan.

You're a brave man' date=' Homz.... I mean, it's one thing to play in front of your pals in the basement, but....

..... showing those legs on the Interweb...... /chuckle.

You guys do any original stuff?[/quote']

Individually we all have our own stuff, but we've never really worked as a group at anyone's original stuff. We really should. I've been saying that for months.

Archived