Gibson Brands Forums

Know Your Neighbors

Slogold

My neighbors are probably all searching for ME on sites like that....

:-)

Clean record here, sorry!

Honestly, I'm not that worried about it.

Like Max, sex offenders are all I really cared about anyway but I no longer have any kids at home.

Mrs. Neo and I have a policy at the NeoCon Compound - we don't dial 911 - we will actually STOP a crime.....

Doesn't hurt to look.

No tellin' where your name might pop up.

If you were listed by mistake it would be in your best interests to get it straightened out, eh?

Just sayin'...

My ex was a para-legal and I have WAY more experience in the court system than I ever could have wished for.

I've seen stuff that would be implausible for a sci-fi book turn out to be very real.

I doubt the effectiveness and/or legitimacy of such a search. I was under the impression that the only national list other than that used by the FBI is sexual offenders national data base. Not even the Lexus Nexus has general arrest records. I suppose this could be something compiled from more recent arrest records.

In Indiana I have used the sexual offenders data base. I own rental property. I wont rent to sex offenders. Scum bags.

Here is the disclaimer at the bottom of the site.

The data on this site provides only public record information and is intended for your personal use only. Our data should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record since the offense listed is sometimes generic and could represent several different charges. Assumptions should NOT be made solely on the offense displayed on this web site. Our data includes more than criminal records, such as civil filings and traffic and other minor offenses, so people listed may not be actual criminals. Also, not all criminal records result in conviction, nor do they all provide dispositions of guilt or innocence. Expunged or sealed records will be removed from the site once we receive notice of the same from you. In order to provide you the most comprehensive search experience, from time to time we may buy data from private data providers. Charging decisions made by the State Attorney's Office or from the outcome of criminal trials should be obtained from the source.

I did finally do a search for my name. It didn't have my speeding tickets. I think I've had 3 or 4 over a 10 year period. It did have more information then I think they should be allowed to have.

I think if I was an OBGYN or something like that I would sue them.

I didn't look for my name. I've never been arrested.

Knock on wood.

A good friend had some real fun recently when he found out that his older brother had stolen his identity. had all the ID and stuff, got a bunch of tickets and didn't pay, that's how my buddy found out, when he couldn't renew his driver's license, had to get a criminal charge taken off too, not sure fr what, but his bro used his stolen identity when arrested for whatever that was too.

If you really have to Find out things about anyone.

Go to your County Courthouse Web site

and Enter someones Full name.

It will Show-ya any Convictions

Criminal and Traffic.

That's a what your average joe can do.

There are a million other ways that I wont tell-ya about.

Archived