Gibson Brands Forums

Sonia Sotomayor

Homz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sotomayor is a HUGE first for the Obummer administration.

A nominee who actually paid her taxes!

Beyond that, it's business as usual in the House Of Obummer.

I like playing the Mesa Boogie display amps at Guitar Center.

They leave the plastic mesh tube protectors on them and then plug 'em in.

LOTSA smoke, great effect!

Note to GC employees;

Once they are melted onto the tube, peeling them off doesn't solve the problem.

Takes the plastic residue FOREVER to burn off....

u 3 R pi$$ing me off.=D>

Who?

Which three are you talking about?

Hmmmmmmmm.......

The angler can not be caught by his own bait.

Sotomayor has ruled already that owning a gun is NOT a Constitutional right. That case is currently pending to be heard on the Supreme Court. Now, I wonder, when that case is heard at the SP, will she recuse herself? She should.

Also, she has said that when passing judgement as a judge on a criminal, the judge should take into account the criminal's race and social/cultural situation BEFORE passing judgement.

So, a guy breaks into my house, steals my 1958 LP, kills my wife and kid, BUT upon his day of judgement we should first look at his race and whether or not society forced him to break into my house and kill my family and steal my 1958 les paul?

Why? Guilty is guilty, no matter your race, culture, or socioeconomic situaion.

Notice, I worked in a guitar/music angle.

The law should be BLIND! That's why justice is always shown with a BLINDFOLD. So she doesn't take into account anything other than the facts of the case. Not all that other bullcrap

Sotomayor has ruled already that owning a gun is NOT a Constitutional right. That case is currently pending to be heard on the Supreme Court. Now' date=' I wonder, when that case is heard at the SP, will she recuse herself? She should.

Also, she has said that when passing judgement as a judge on a criminal, the judge should take into account the criminal's race and social/cultural situation BEFORE passing judgement.

So, a guy breaks into my house, steals my 1958 LP, kills my wife and kid, BUT upon his day of judgement we should first look at his race and whether or not society forced him to break into my house and kill my family and steal my 1958 les paul?

Why? Guilty is guilty, no matter your race, culture, or socioeconomic situaion.

Notice, I worked in a guitar/music angle.

The law should be BLIND! That's why justice is always shown with a BLINDFOLD. So she doesn't take into account anything other than the facts of the case. Not all that other bullcrap[/quote']

You took the bait.....

Just sayin'.

This is a pork/tube thread....

Yeah you guys,

Homz's propensity for posting controversial threads is his way of stirring the pot.

You reply, give honest, thoughtful answers, and pretty soon "you" are "demonized" as being a "hate monger" and a "right-wing nut job".

It makes no difference if you sight well known "intelligent" sources. Oh no, if those sources are from a right leaning organization—say Fox News—let alone your own research (because some of us are actually smart enough to do that) you're denigrated and labeled.

That's the way it is.

Sincerely,

Right-wing Nut Job.

Yeah you guys' date='

Homz's propensity for posting controversial threads is his way of stirring the pot.

You reply, give honest, thoughtful answers, and pretty soon "you" are "demonized" as being a "hate monger" and a "right-wing nut job".

It makes no difference if you sight well known "intelligent" sources. Oh no, if those sources are from a right leaning organization—say Fox News—let alone your own research (because some of us are actually smart enough to do that) you're denigrated and labeled.

That's the way it is.

Sincerely,

Right-wing Nut Job.[/quote']

Good try but it works both ways.

toon052909.gif

I don't think what she said was Racist because anybody that is not ignorant of Anthropology knows Hispanic/Latino is not a race' date=' What she said is ignorant but not racist since Hispanics or Latinos make up of Whites as well.

Hispanic woman

[img']http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/alexis-bledel-16th-annual-nickelodeon-kids-choice-awards-18ZV3r.jpg[/img]

Hispanic woman

jacqueline_bracamontes_370x270.jpg

Nice Post.

By the way it is a little known secret that if you have specific medical conditions within the US and are a hispanic of Central American descent, you actually qualify for free medical aid. If you are a hispanic of European descent, the proof is always in the genes, you do not qualify.

Just my .02 cents.

Nice Post.

By the way it is a little known secret that if you have specific medical conditions within the US and are a hispanic of Central American descent' date=' you actually qualify for free medical aid. If you are a hispanic of European descent, the proof is always in the genes, you do not qualify.

Just my .02 cents.[/quote']

Whatever.

Take your pennies to the 7/11.

Homz won.......

Just sayin.......:-#

Archived