Gibson Brands Forums

America doesnt seem as just as saudi arabia

callen3615

My mom knows a family who just had a horrible indecent happen to them. My moms friend and her daughter were at a gas station a few miles from my house about a week ago. It was kinda late. The mother sent the daughter in to pay for gas then the mother started pumping. When the daughter didnt come back the mother went looking for her. All the doors to the store were locked. She called the police but it to them 10 minutes to get there. Come to find out the Pakistani man running the counter had raped this 13 year old girl, and it wasnt the first time he has done this. The police said he has done this several times but he has immunity from pakistan so no charges can be filed.

I want to start a group that would put this guys name, face, and what he has done on fliers all over town. If a few "good ol boys" knew about this guy justice would be swift. Thats for sure.

Yeah, and get a slap on the wrist followed by therapy and further "observation" to determine his rehabilitation status.

Get busted selling pot and serve 2 years.

I'm not a drug fan, and don't seek legalization, but it's crazy the way sentencing is done.

Michael Vick got what, 17 months for dogfighting but child molestors walk free?

Archived