Gibson Brands Forums

Ammo?

Murph

NO!

Come on Murph. Think about it the left likes to tell their folk they will ban guns, but never do.

The right tells their folks they will stop abortion, but never do.

They all get together on the weekends and practice they're dejected looks and such. Bunch of liars, all of them.

NO!

Come on Murph. Think about it the left likes to tell their folk they will ban guns' date=' but never do.

They all get together on the weekends and practice they're dejected looks and such. Bunch of liars, all of them.

[/quote']

Thanks Homz.....

I knew I could count on you....

=D>

Murph.

NO!

Come on Murph. Think about it the left likes to tell their folk they will ban guns' date=' but never do.

[/quote']

I'm glad to hear it. I've been concerned about some new laws coming up.

Thanks, Homz.....

I'll sleep better now.....

Murph.

Being concern is always a good idea, but to be paranoid is not rational. Not yet, anyway. I am concerned about the Limbaugh ditto heads, but I am not paranoid. I am concerned about the state of manufacturing in America, but not paranoid.

I have 3 already, hate to think I would have to lock up ALL my ammo...

Homz, you don't actually listen to Limbaugh, do you?

Oh, like all Liberals you know everything about him but do you actually listen?

That's what I thought....

Being concern is always a good idea' date=' but to be paranoid is not rational. Not yet, anyway. I am concerned about the Limbaugh ditto heads, but I am not paranoid. I am concerned about the state of manufacturing in America, but not paranoid. [/quote']

I'm with ya....

Actually, as Neo is a "Gun Dealer", I was fishing for his take on this Issue.....

I guess he missed it.

I am very concerned about a few things coming up.

I am NOT concerned about Pelosi and her jet.

There are some things coming up that a "gun dealer" should know about.......

Just sayin'........

Murph.

I have 3 already' date=' hate to think I would have to lock up ALL my ammo...

Homz, you don't actually listen to Limbaugh, do you?

Oh, like all Liberals you know everything about him but do you actually listen?

That's what I thought....

[/quote']

There was a time when I couldn't miss Limbaugh. I listened to him for years. For the last 10 years or so I can't stand to hear his voice on the radio. He used to be funny "feminazi" and "tree huggers" that was funny and politically applicable. He dissolved into rants and hate. Probably due to his drug use. He has become a monster who spews discontent, racism, and hate.

NO!

[/quote']

Damn good point, Homz. At times it does seem like our "leaders" are all in some kind of crazy conspiracy to keep the status quo.

There was a time when I couldn't miss Limbaugh. I listened to him for years. For the last 10 years or so I can't stand to hear his voice on the radio. He used to be funny "feminazi" and "tree huggers" that was funny and politically applicable. He dissolved into rants and hate. Probably due to his drug use. He has become a monster who spews discontent' date=' racism, and hate. [/quote']

Well, I don't know about all that......

But.....

I DO KNOW.................

My (late) Dad was Gun Dealer, and he helped inform me of new laws coming up.....

He had facts.

Just sayin'......

Damn good point' date=' Homz. At times it does seem like our "leaders" are all in some kind of crazy conspiracy to keep the status quo.

[/quote']

I always reasonable with Murph. He can't take a good ribbing. Unless it's attached to a pig. +:-@

I reload and I bought supplies in bulk...Down here in Texas' date=' there has been a "run" on ammo since obonga was elected.[/quote']

Scoping out any good tall towers down there in Texas?

I always reasonable with Murph. He can't take a good ribbing. Unless it's attached to a pig. +:-@

Huh?

What am I missing?

I'm looking for solid information from the only "Gun Dealer" in this forum about Ammo?

Duh?

I'm not seeing crap.......

Sheeze.............

No' date=' I'm working on my ghillie suit...you know to make it match the foliage of Indiana...+:-@ [/quote']

Your probably even a lousy shot. You probably should use a shot gun. Then you would have to get close. If you've got the guts.

Your probably even a lousy shot. You probably should use a shot gun. Then you would have to get close. If you've got the guts.

I don't want to shoot anybody homz...geeze, what color is the sky in your world? You are obsessed with testicles, you can't read very well, you run on pure emotion, you think we are moving to a caste system...You might want to have the doctor up your meds...just sayin':-k

Archived