Gibson Brands Forums

What a great guitar forum!

Cruznolfart

It isn't just the guys like Homz and Neo who post them' date=' it's equally the rest of us who respond. If we didn't respond they would probably stop their posts. Ir at least they would just be talking to themselves.[/quote']

+1!

It isn't just the guys like Homz and Neo who post them' date=' it's equally the rest of us who respond. If we didn't respond they would probably stop their posts. Ir at least they would just be talking to themselves.[/quote']

I'd probably just continue to post to my own thread with every little possible rebuttal to my own initial point.

I'd probably just continue to post to my own thread with every little possible rebuttal to my own initial point.

He's serious.

I've seen him back in the winter, around 5:00 a.m., actually get into fights with himself.....

AND WIN..............

One thing I like about Homz is that he never questions anyone's patriotism....probably because he has actually served in the military.

Being in the military is not a determining factor in judging one's partiotism. I do know that it is usually not a good idea to question anyone's patriotism unless one is dead-on sure. You're probably better off questioning their religion. So I guess Honz is being judicious. As we all should be.

i think folks who offer civility are due civility. those who dish out something else reap what they sow. my observation is such that most liberals/progressives have civility as their default position. it's in our nature. that is not to suggest we can't, or won't, call it as we see it when necessary.

Being in the military is not a determining factor in judging one's partiotism. I do know that it is usually not a good idea to question anyone's patriotism unless one is dead-on sure. You're probably better off questioning their religion. So I guess Honz is being judicious. As we all should be.

Agreed. My point probably wasn't clear...I was trying to say that he has proved his patriotism by serving his country. There have been a number of people in this forum that have questioned his patriotism because of his "liberal" views. Many of whom have never served themselves. Homz has never sunk so low as to question theirs.

Archived