Gibson Brands Forums

Daddy want

RichCI

Well if you got $3' date='740.00 to buy it brand new then by all means go for it. Cause that's how much they are through Musician's Friend. [/quote']

It's expensive as hell but, after you've spent enough money trying to get "close enough" but never actually getting there, dropping a mint on exactly what you want becomes a lot more appealing.

I hear ya; a JCM 800 would be totally badass but, to get the kind of gain that the Soldano gets, you need to either blast it or use a pedal which is what I'm doing with my Mesa now. Then again, you could probably buy two or three JCM 800s for what that damned Soldano costs.

Well, the Tiny Terror doesn't have enough power for my band. The Marshall VMs are cool, but my Mesa already does high gain. What I like about that Soldano amp is the particular way it sounds and breaks up, I wouldn't be buying it just to get a high gain sound, but THAT high gain sound.

Well' date=' the Tiny Terror doesn't have enough power for my band. The Marshall VMs are cool, but my Mesa already does high gain. What I like about that Soldano amp is the particular way it sounds and breaks up, I wouldn't be buying it just to get a high gain sound, but THAT high gain sound.[/quote']

Said very well I understand much better. Your getting what YOU KNOW YOU want.

Young fellows read this one it makes sense.

CW

Archived